The Founders Society - In 1892, eight physicians, opened and staffed the West Chester Hospital, named a year later The Chester County Hospital. The Founders Society has been established to not only honor the doctors, both past and present, for their service and care to the greater community, but also to recognize the donors who work in tandem with our physicians to support the Hospital's mission by making an annual gift of $1,000 or more.
The Humanitarian Society - Established in honor of The Women's Auxiliary of The Chester County Hospital, The Humanitarian Society has been created to foster the humanitarian spirit exemplified by the Women's Auxiliary and to recognize those donors who make an annual gift of $100 to $999.
The Capping Society - Named after the traditional nursing school ceremony when a nursing trainee receives her uniform cap, The Capping Society has been created to honor the continuous care we have received from the nursing staff throughout the years and to recognize the community members who have been dedicated annual benefactors to the Foundation for five or more consecutive years.
The Chairman's Society - Established in memory of, Robert T. Cornwell, the first President of The Chester County Hospital Board of Managers, The Chairman's Society recognizes the leadership provided by each Chairman of the Hospital's Board of Directors as well as the past, present and future members of the Board of Directors and the individuals who have made a lifetime commitment to the Foundation with cumulative gifts of $100,000 or more.
1892 Society - The 1892 Society has been created to recognize those who have provided for future generations of Hospital patients by making gifts to the Foundation through a bequest, life income arrangement, or other planned gifts.
Last Updated: 7/27/2016