Enjoy "The Day" in Style - Treat yourself to a VIP Ticket
VIP Tickets Include the Following:
- Preview Party - On Sunday, September 28th, the historic Vickers Restaurant, famous for their fine dining and continental cuisine with a French flair, will host a Private Preview Party for Chester County Day homeowners and VIPs. After enjoying fine food and wine, guests are treated to a preview of this year's tour. Did you know that John Vickers, a skilled potter and passionate abolitionist, opened his home as a stop on the Underground Railroad?
- Our VIP Guests may enjoy the luxury of touring in the ultimate driving machine - Otto's BMW of West Chester will provide a BMW for "The Day" for qualified guests while supplies last. Driving the back country roads of Chester County has never been so exciting!
- "Casa di Tutto Sorrisi" - An Additional Tour Stop Just for our VIPs*: Enjoy visiting a special VIP house which includes a private tour of this "villa" and a gourmet lunch. The aptly named "Casa di Tutto Sorrisi" (Home of All Smiles) is the focal point of this 13 acre estate with a sparkling fountain and majestic footbridge. The main home was handcrafted by more than 100 artisans and sits on 13 acres with sweeping views of the Chester County countryside. Inside features a custom built French style gourmet kitchen, a wine cellar, and 2 story media room with an elevated walkway. Lunch at the Villa will be prepared by the owner, Cindy McClure, who is a locally recognized Chef of Tutto Sorrisi Catering working alongside special guest Chef Peter Gilmore, a veteran of 22 years at the famous Lec Bec Fin in Philadelphia and Gilmore's of West Chester and is currently Program Director of Culinary Arts at Delaware County Community College. Both chefs are actively involved members of the American Culinary Federation, Philadelphia Chapter, DVCA.
*Please note, only our guests with VIP tickets will have access to "Casa di Tutto Sorrisi."
- Gourmet Lunch Menu:
- Sliders - Select One:
- Fresh roasted turkey breast, swiss cheese & cranberry mayo
- Salmon, sprouts, wasabi mayo, capers, & red onion confit
- Veggie-roasted red pepper, arugula & provolone cheese
- Pasta salad - pasta medley with marinated assortment of fresh vegetables & shaved parmesan cheese
- Fruit & cheese sampler
- Freshly baked cookie
- Your choice of iced tea, lemonade, or bottled water
- Homemade soup will also be available
VIP Tickets cost $100 and 100% of your contribution benefits The Chester County Hospital. If you have already purchased a General Admission Ticket and would like to upgrade your ticket to a VIP Ticket for an additional $60, please contact the Chester County Day Office at 610.431.5301 by September 23rd.
Per IRS regulations $35 of each $40 Chester County Day ticket and $75 of each $100 VIP ticket may be counted as a tax deductible contribution to The Chester County Hospital Foundation. For more information, please contact the Foundation office at 610.431.5329.
RETURN TO THE CHESTER COUNTY DAY HOMEPAGE >
Last Updated: 8/15/2014