The ENCORE reserves the right to limit number and type of items consigned
- Clean, in style and in season clothing on HANGERS
- Hats, scarves, gloves
- New, unworn shoes
- Lingerie must be new - with tags still on.
- Men's clothing accepted: NO SUITS
- Children's clothing: Infant to size 14
- Clean, used knick-knacks, glassware. kitchen ware
- Electrical appliances must be new and in the original box
- Pictures, frames, lamps, baskets, new candles,
- Brass, silver, pewter, etc
JEWELRY: Costume and Fine Jewelry accepted.
HOLIDAY ITEMS IN SEASON: Accepted six weeks prior to holiday
- In good condition
- New Puzzles, New DVDs or tapes
- CLEAN, in good condition
- Sheets, towels must be new.
- Curtains, rugs, table cloths, napkins, etc.
- Linen policy -- to comply with PA Bedding and Upholstery regulations, we find it necessary to sanitize all items containing fiber filling. In order to recover the cost of sanitizing supplies, we will impose a non-refundable surcharge. The surcharge will be discussed and collected during the consignment process.
The Encore Shop does accept FURNITURE. For larger pieces, contact the Shop to assure that floor space is available.
Last Updated: 8/15/2013