The breakdown of sales is as follows: 37% goes to Chester County Hospital, 63% to the consignor.
Consignment Days & Times:
September 5 and 6, 2013 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
September 7, 2013: Grand Re-opening @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Beginning September 9, 2013: Monday - Wednesday - Thursday : 9:00 - 12:00 noon (or until numbers are gone
Consignments are done on a first come, first served protocol, based on a set of numbers posted outside the shop. Numbers are available by 8:45 a.m. Consignment begins around 9:00 a.m.
Contract time is for 4 weeks, at the beginning of the 4th week, items will be discounted 20%. After 4 weeks, the items, if not reclaimed, become the property of the shop.
- Yearly registration fee: $20.00 (this fee will be deducted from the first consignment check)
- Only one consignment contract per week
- Only one contract in a four week period may contain up to 20 items of clothing.
- A $2.00 fee is collected for each consignment session.
- Consignors may consign 30-50 items depending on the season and the availability of space in the shop.
- EXPRESS: Express is for 5 items or less. Separate numbers are available for express consigning.
- You may bring express consignments up to 3 times per week. Items valued at less than $10.00 will not be considered for EXPRESS. Drop-off consignments with 50/50 split are available by appointment only. There is a limit of 25 items accepted for drop offs.
- Payment checks will be mailed once a month and will be valid for sixty (60) days. May 2014 payment will be made after June closing.
- All pick-up/reclaims must be done by 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday or by 12 noon on Friday. No reclaims on Saturdays. Any items in the shop after 3 p.m. on the Friday at the end of the contract period become the property of the shop.
- Consignors must be able to transport their items to and from the shop. Staff or volunteers should not be counted on to assist. Hospital policy prohibits staff or volunteers to assist in carrying items.
- In fairness to all consignors, Encore will limit the number of items priced $5.00 or less.
Last Updated: 2/14/2014