May Festival Shop Information and Guidelines
May Festival Shop Application for Space
Festival Shop Requirements:
- Crafts must be original work and not mass manufactured.
- The rental fee is $165 for an approximately 10'; x 10'; space for 2 days. Your check and completed application are due by March 31, 2011.
- Early registration: The space fee will be discounted to $140 if your application and check are postmarked by March 15, 2011.
- Please make checks payable to: The May Festival.
- Friday, May 20, 2011 between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 21, 2011 between 7:00 am and 9:00 am
- Sunday, May 22, 2011 between 7:00 am and 9:00 am
- All vehicles must be removed to the exhibitor area by 6:00 pm on Friday, and by 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- In the event an exhibitor has not checked in by 8:00 am on Saturday, the Committee reserves the right to resell that space.
- Booths/Exhibits must be attended during all open hours of the Festival Shoppes.
Removal of Exhibits:
- Exhibit booths must remain intact until the Festival Shoppes close, at which time dismantling and packing may begin.
- Security will be on duty throughout the event and overnight from Friday to Sunday. The Chester County Hospital and the May Festival Committee cannot be responsible for any damaged or stolen property/merchandise/exhibit items.
- Cancellations made prior to April 15, 2011 will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be made for cancellations after this date.
Last Updated: 2/2/2012