You and your family have many options when it comes to choosing a healthcare provider, and we want to thank you for choosing UFM. Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive and compassionate health care services including preventative medicine, counseling, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and personalized care. Our providers and staff share a commitment to offer the highest standards of service and medical excellence.
- It is important for everyone to have a primary care physician
- In treating the family as a whole, newborn through geriatric
- Your primary care provider should coordinate all aspects of your healthcare and provide guidance for specialty care or hospital admission
- It is important for us to see acutely ill patients when they need to be seen. We make every effort to accommodate acutely ill patients with same day appointments
- In compassion and treatment tailored to each patient';s individual needs
- In cultivating and demonstrating an environment of respect for our patients, our staff and our providers
Last Updated: 8/8/2012