Chester County Hospital understands that having surgery is one of the most important events in your life. Our medical team and nursing staff share a common goal - to provide you with an optimal surgical experience that will offer you an improved quality of life.
The Department of Surgery at Chester County Hospital includes the following sections:
- General Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Chester County Hospital's surgical program is supported by a comprehensive team of clinical and support services, including:
- Medical intensivists (physicians certified in the care of critically ill and injured patients)
- Nutrition and food services to meet your unique nutritional needs
- Respiratory therapy to enhance your breathing and respiratory function
- Rehabilitation services to rebuild your strength and coordination following surgery
- Diagnostic imaging, including X-rays, PET Scans, CT scans and MRIs
- Social services to link you to community health resources to facilitate your ongoing care
- Pathology and Laboratory services to help diagnose your condition
- Care managers to coordinate your care and assure you maximize your health insurance benefits
- Pharmacy services to provide you with necessary medications
- Cardiovascular medicine to assist those with heart health conditions.
- Environmental services to maintain clean and pleasant care environments
Chester County Hospital provides numerous outpatient programs and clinics to meet a variety of healthcare needs.
General Surgery and Chester County Hospital
For more information about general surgeons on the Medical Staff at Chester County Hospital and Health System, call our Physician Referral Service at 610.738.2300 or visit the Find a Doctor section of our website.
Last Updated: 12/23/2013