You and your family have many choices when it comes to choosing a healthcare provider and we thank you for choosing Southern Chester County Family Practice Associates to provide your care. Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive and compassionate health care services that include chronic disease management, wellness counseling, disease prevention, diagnosis, cure and personalized care. Our providers and staff share a commitment to offer the highest standards of service and medical excellence within our southern Chester County community.
- It is important for everyone to have a primary care physician.
- Your primary care physician should coordinate all aspects of your healthcare. This includes communication with hospital physicians and specialists in the event that you care necessitates admission to the hospital.
- A primary care physician should particularly focus on preventative healthcare and health maintenance.
- One of our most important goals is to provide the best, evidence-based healthcare and disease management to our patients.
- It is important for us to see acutely ill patients when they need to be seen. During our hours of operation, we will do our best to see acutely ill patients on the same day that they call, whether the patient is new or established.
Last Updated: 2/16/2010